1. You must put EOG in your clan tag and wear it at all times (only exception to not wearing clan tag is if you have EOG in your actual Gamertag). You may put EOG in your Gamertag. It is actually encouraged that you put EOG in your Gamertag but it is not required.
2. Must be at least 17yrs old to join.
3. No hacking allowed (in game hacks such as wall hacks, game tampering or console tampering).
4. Treat all EOG members with respect.
5. Follow the basic Xbox Live rules. (No modded guns, gamer tags, etc...)
6. No discrimination or racism.
7. Must participate in EOG clan events. (this means playing games with EOG clan members) However, unlike other clans you do not have to only play with EOG members all the time although its always nice to play games with your clan and dominate as a team.
8. You are not allowed to join another clan if you are in EOG. If you do join another clan and another member of EOG sees that you have you will be removed from EOG.
9. Every clan member must have eliteopsgaming.com in their Xbox LIVE Motto.
10. Every clan member's bio on Xbox LIVE needs to be as follows:
Elite Ops Gaming-[insert your rank here] Ex) Member, Premium Member, Officer, Recruiter, Interviewer, Advertiser, Support Team
11. Every clan member must view our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/eliteopsgaming) and click the "LIKE" button.
12. Everyone must use their Xbox LIVE Gamertag as their username on this website. (Makes it easier to keep track of everyone.)
13. Everyone must upload a profile pic to their profile.(It doesn't have to be a picture of yourself although I would suggest it. But you must have one.If you don't know how to do this then message a staff member and we will help you)
14. Everyone must sign in regularly on this website (try to at least every other day). If you don't get on this website often, you will not be placed in a squad and if you are in a squad then you will be removed from your squad if you are not active on this site.
15. You are NOT allowed to join another members "Session in Progress" on call of duty. If you wish to team up with other EOG members send them an invite or message.
16. All new members must post on the forums under the "Introduce yourself to the clan" forum and title their thread their gamertag (makes it easier to recognize the post).
17. Everyone must Subscribe to our youtube channel www.youtube.com/eliteopsgaming
18. Everyone must click the "thumb" button located at the top of our site (you only need to click it one time. By clicking it, it ranks our website higher than other Enjin sites with the more "Likes" you have.)
19. If you are a Premium Member and you leave the clan or you get removed from the clan you will forfeit your Premium Membership and will NOT be eligible for the benefits that come with it including the by-monthly raffles.
20. You are NOT allowed to post videos or quote somebody (using toolbar) in the chat box. You may post a link by simply typing in the URL in the chat box but you are not allowed to use the embedded video button to place a YouTube video in the chat box.
21. You must have EOG in your gamertag if you get promoted to anything past a regular member.
22. You must have a current K/D (Kill/Death) Ratio of a 1.50 or higher on Call of Duty to join EOG.
23. If you are on Twitter you must follow @Team_EOG and @EOG_Jorey
Does it cost anything to join EOG?
No, joining is absolutely FREE, although donations are welcome.
Is there an age limit to join?
Yes, you must be at least 17 years of age to join EOG.
Do I have to post on the forums?
You must post under the "Introduce yourself to the clan" forum upon getting accepted. Also, you must post on the forums frequently if you are wanting to join a squad or if you wish to remain in your current squad.
Do I have to "LIKE" Elite Ops Gaming on Facebook?
Yes, It is a clan rule that you view our Facebook page and click the "Like" button.
Do I have to Subscribe to Elite Ops Gaming on YouTube?
Yes, It is a clan rule that you Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Do I have to purchase the Premium Membership?
No, the EOG Premium Membership is for the dedicated members that want to get the most out of the clan. There are a lot of benefits that come with this membership that non-premium members will not be able to get. Some benefits include: color in your username, flames/sparks/glow in your username, receive a FREE clan Lanyard and more. For a full list of benefits visit our Premium Membership page.
What games do you support?
We are mainly a Call of Duty clan. We currently support Call of Duty: WWII, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare Remastered & Black Ops 3.
How do I get color, flames, sparks or glow in my username?
All of these features are a Premium Member Only feature. To unlock these features you must purchase the Premium Membership ($30 for a 1 year membership). You will be sent a message asking what name effects you would like applied after making your purchase.
Are there Ranks in the clan?
Absolutely. We have a well-structured ranking system that we use. You can find our ranking structure on the "Ranks" page.
How do I get entered in the Raffles for the chance to win prizes?
You must be a Premium Member to enter into these prize drawings. Premium Members get entered in a free raffle every so often and someone wins a prize such as a Turtle Beach Headset, Microsoft Points, FPS Freeks, Cash etc...
How do you process payments for items in your store?
All payments are made through PayPal checkout. It only takes a few clicks to purchase an item through PayPal checkout whether you have an existing PayPal account or pay as a guest with your credit card or visa. (Also we do accept cash and or checks via mail if you prefer that route)
How can I be sure that if I purchase an item from your store that I will receive it?
We are a very credible site. We have many members/buyers that send us Unboxing videos as they receive their gear to show that we are a credible website/store. You can view these videos on our YouTube channel or visit this page: www.eliteopsgaming.com/unboxingvideos Also, you can view photos of members and their gear on our Gallery page: www.eliteopsgaming.com/gallery
Do I have to change my Gamertag to EOG something?
No, it is not required although it is encouraged. Most of our members change it anyways. If you get promoted or you are a member of our A Team for Game Battles, in that case it will be required to change it.
Will you sponsor my team or clan?
No. A lot of clans and teams are under the impression that we sponsor players and or teams. We are a team/clan just like yourselves so we are trying to earn sponsors just like you therefore we don't sponsor others. If its a website your after, click the banner on our home page located at the bottom to get yourselves a FREE website. If you need any advice or help with that, you may then contact us and we can help you out with getting a website going just like ours.
Do you accept players from other countries outside of the United States?
Yes! Most of our members are based in the U.S. but we welcome everyone to apply as we have members from around the globe such as the U.K., Canada, Australia among others!
What console(s) do you support?
We support the Xbox ONE and Xbox ONE X.
Is there a K/D (Kill/Death) Ratio requirement to join?
Yes. You must have OVER a 1.50 K/D in order to join.